Study Inorganic Chemistry
Undergraduate courses related to the research at the inorganic research programme are mainly found at:
- The master programme in Chemical Engineering (only given in Swedish)
but also within :
- The bachelor's programme in chemistry (only given in Swedish)
- The master's programme in materials science
- The master's programme in materials engineering
- The master's programme in additive manufacturing
- The master's programme in chemistry (mainly within the specialisation towards Renewable Energy)
The courses related to the research programmes research are mainly concerned with inorganic chemistry, solid state chemistry, materials chemistry, surfaces chemistry, electrochemistry or materials synthesis. You may find them by using the link below:
Integrated into the research is also the postgraduate studies in the subjects Chemistry with spoecialisation inorganic chemistry, and Chemistry with specialisation materials chemistry.
Degree project within Inorganic Chemistry
If you are interested in conducting a degree project within inorganic chemistry, please contact the research leader for the research area/project that interest you.